- start the day with gratitude - there's always something to be thankful for.
- use your imagination - decide how you want your day to be and picture yourself with things going well.
- take pleasure in small things .
- if you make a mistake be kind to yourself.
- listen to your loved ones - everyone actually .
- when something bad happens put a full stop after it - don't dwell on it.
- adults need to play as much as children do.
- take some time to 'be' rather than 'do' - daydream/meditate/listen to music/enjoy the elements without thinking you need to have a goal.
- end the day thinking of 3 good things that have happened.
Carrie Rose - Life Coach and Counsellor gives simple and practical advice in her book ' How to get from Here to There Without Going Anywhere'
Hi , this is Shelley
your free from Coach.
I am a qualified Coach and Mentor and have been involved in people development in businesses for over 20 years. I also have a particular interest in health and wellbeing – both yours’ and mine.