Yes hats off to Sue Quinn, Cookery Writer and Journalist for her recipes in the Sunday Times Food Magazine in Jan which are genuinely made with no added sugar. I've tried the Blueberry cheesecake and its delicious. Additional recipes on her website www.penandspoon.com or see her book Sugar Free: over 60 recipes with No added sugar thesundaytimes.co.uk/bookshop.
1. meditate for 5 mins every day. Proven to help purge depression and soothe stress hormones.
2. take vitamin B complex which are the anti stress vitamins
3. write down your feelings which can shift negative thoughts
4. get plenty of sleep as this is the only time the body turns off the stress hormones
5. transform negative emotions with flower remedies. try Holly for anger , mustard for depression but consult a specialist to help you to decide appropriate ones with dosage.
Hi , this is Shelley
your free from Coach.
I am a qualified Coach and Mentor and have been involved in people development in businesses for over 20 years. I also have a particular interest in health and wellbeing – both yours’ and mine.